9th March 2024 Georgian Society of Periodontology and Implantology will held conference: All About Endo-Perio Lesions. The speaker of the day is Michael Solomonov.
In everyday practice dentist is often facing the clinical scenarios where endodontic and periodontal tissues are damaged simultaneously and the inflammation is bidirectional. Management such cases need knowledge and experience, because these type of lesions can effect prognosis of tooth and treatment may not be effective. Dr. Solomonov will discuss in details classification of endo-perio lesions, all about diagnostics and treatment of the pathology.
The detailed program of the conference see below. The official language of the conference will be English.
DMD, is an Israeli board certified endodontist and the director of the Postgraduate Endodontic program in Endodontics at the Sheba Medical Center, Tel-Hashomer, IDF, Israel.
• Received his DMD degree at the Tel Aviv University in Israel in 1994.
• In 2002 graduated from the 3 years postgraduate program in Endodontology at the Hebrew University – Hadassah in Jerusalem.
• From 2003 to 2010 served as an clinical instructor at the Hebrew University, Hadassah School of Dental Medicine, Department of Endodontics, Jerusalem.
• From 2011 he serves as the director of the postgraduate endodontic program in Endodontic department at the Sheba Medical Center, Tel-Hashomer, IDF, Israel.
• From 2008 Dr. Solomonov is an examiner for the Israeli Board of Endodontics at the Scientific Council of the Israeli Dental Association.
• A member of the American Association of Endodontics (AAE), the European Society of Endodontology (ESE) and the Israeli Endodontic society.
Dr. Solomonov has presented and lectured at national and international congresses in Israel, Austria, Japan, Italy, Spain, Germany, Russia, Greece, Poland, Ukraine, South Korea, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Moldova, France, Canada, Slovenia. He has published 60 articles, as well as textbook on clinical endodontics.
Since 1999 he operates a private practice limited to endodontics. He is the founder of the Endodontic Medical Center at the Tel-Aviv metropolis, where he works clinically, alongside board certified endodontists, as well as carries out private courses on contemporary endodontics.
After successfully finishing online registration:
1. You will get the first email from GSPi and then,
2. You will get the final (second) email with confirmation of registration after the payment reaches our account.
If you do not get one of the emails please contact us as soon as possible on the email email@example.com.